We’ve developed a house crack monitoring kit. It’s easy to use and will help you keep track of the cracks in your house.
Use this kit to record the length and width of cracks in your house.
- Print the pdf on to A4 paper with no scaling
- Tear off or cut out individual measuring strips
- Fill in the room name and crack location
- Stick measuring strip to wall/ceiling along the crack or across the crack using double-sided tape
- Mark length of crack onto measuring strip
- Take a photo of crack and measuring strip
- Keep the photos to show to your Cornell Engineers engineer.