How We Help
Residential Structural Engineering
We are structural engineers with a passion for residential construction. Find out how we help people like you every day!
We’ve been helping Queenslanders build, renovate and repair their homes since 2003.
We specialise in friendly, personal service and high quality professional structural engineering designs and certification for the residential home industry.
How can we help you today?
How We Help Home Builders
- Structural engineering and Form 15 certification for new homes, renovations, decks, retaining walls and extensions.
- Timely construction phase inspections and Form 16 certification.
- Quick response and intuitive solutions to site problems.
How we Help Residential Building Designers and Architects
- Quick turnaround on structural engineering to make you look good.
- Availability during construction to answer questions to solve unforeseen problems.
- A referral service to keep us both busy!
How We Help Home Owners
- Review your existing buildings for strength or to check its potential to be extended.
- Inspect and prepare reports on how to repair cracked or damaged buildings.
- Design and draw easy to read plans for new structures, alterations and house extensions so you can get quotes from builders.
- Inspect your building and provide honest advice so you can make informed decisions.
Industrial Structural Engineering
- Design and repair of reinforced concrete pavements including fibrecrete slabs.
- Design and specification of conveyor gantries, lifting beams, walkways and major plant upgrades.
- Design and specification of workshops, sheds, offices, warehouses and concrete pavements.
Workshops and Warehouses
- Design and inspection of precast concrete panel walls.
- Design and certification of mezzanine floors.
- Inspection and repair of damaged workshop structures.
- Structural design of gantry cranes, davit cranes and upgrades to suit automatic warehousing equipment.
Summary of Our Services
- Arrange soil tests from soil testers that we know and trust.
- Design and Form 15 certify new homes, industrial sheds, and commercial buildings and renovations in Queensland.
- Independent peer reviews of engineering designs by other engineering companies (including waffle slabs!!)
- Raft footings and slab designs for new houses.
- Design and certification of
- Retaining walls
- Steel columns
- Timber posts
- Floor beams
- Wall framing
- Roof framing and roof tie-down.
- Driveway slabs, carports and pathways.
- Advice and repairs for structural cracks and damage found in pre-purchase building reports.
- Emergency response assessment of fire-damaged and impact damaged buildings.
- Insurance inspections and forensic damage inspections.
- Engineering for accessibility upgrades like lifts, ramps, and covered walkways.
How can we help you today?
How We Help Commercial Builders
For commercial builders, we offer the following services:
- Dilapidation surveys and condition surveys prior to commencement of construction.
- Inspection of commercial offices and industrial buildings during construction
- Design, specify and supervise suspended concrete slabs.
- Reinforced concrete footings, ground slabs, pavements, suspended slabs and fibrecrete slabs.
- Timber floor frames, wall frames and roof members.
- Concrete masonry walls and retaining walls.
- Design and repair steel portal frame sheds and offices.
- Formwork inspections and pre-pour inspections and Form 16 inspections.
- Specifications for repairs to:
- Spalled concrete.
- Corroded reinforcement.
- Damaged shed frames.
- Overloaded slabs.
Rectification and Repairs
We are structural engineers with experience in diagnosing problems in buildings and preparing plans for repairs.