Cornell Engineers has the experience you need to assist with structural engineering for your light to medium industrial construction project.
From jib cranes to full workshops, concrete pavements to drive-in sumps, we can provide engineering drawings and then inspections during construction to make your project a success.
We’ve worked on projects for warehouses in Brisbane and coal mines in Central Queensland. We’ve designed carpark slabs for shopping centres and designed conveyor gantries.
How can we help you?
If you have a project involving structures within one of these facilities:
- coal preparation plants
- coal terminals
- sugar terminals
- conveyor systems
- lifting beams
- gantry cranes
- drive-in sumps, pits and wash pads
give us a call and see how we can help.
Light Industrial Structures
Cornell Engineers can help with light industrial structures such as:
- Industrial driveway slabs and pavement design
- Fibrecrete (steel fibre reinforced) concrete;
- Portal frame sheds to AS4100;
- Mezzanine floor design, inspection and safe working load rating.
- Lifting beams and spreader beams design to AS4991-2004;
- Jib cranes;
- retaining walls to AS 4678-2002;
- Office buildings and crib rooms
Coal Mining Structures
We’re able to provide structural engineering design, drawings and certification for structures on coal mines including:
- new workshops and workshop extensions;
- new offices and office extensions;
- washplant alterations;
- concrete sumps;
- temporary crib rooms and washrooms;
- conveyor gantries;
- monorail cranes;
- gantry cranes;
- minor preparation plant extensions; and
- fibrecrete and reinforced concrete pavements.
We can also assist with these structural engineering jobs:
- corrosion audits;
- condition assessments;
- dilapidation surveys.
We’d love to design your new
- gantry cranes,
- lifting beams,
- light pole footings; and
- spreader beams.
Repairs of Industrial Buildings
We have inspected and reported on damaged surge bins, retaining walls, portal frames, sumps and wash pads.
Call us today to get us on site. We’ll work to your schedule and work within your safety procedures.
We provide industrial structural engineering. Contact Us today about your industrial structural engineering requirements and we’ll make you look good!