Tips & Tricks

Home Inspections

If you are buying or selling a home, I recommend you get a building and pest report every time. Not from a structural engineer – although some structural engineers can do this work – but by a full-time pre-purchase building inspector.

I’m a structural engineer and I always engage a professional building inspector when I buy a property – and I’ll tell you why.